If your loved ones did not leave behind a Will or if the Will is not valid, normally the spouse or the next-of-kin of the Deceased will have to apply in the Family Justice Courts for a Grant of Letters of Administration in order to be appointed as the Administrator of the Estate.

Our Awards and Accolades